• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

China Syndrome

Aandrew

New Kit
The term China syndrome (loss-of-coolant accident) describes a nuclear reactor operations accident characterized by the severe meltdown of the core components of the reactor, which then burn through the containment vessel and the housing building, then notionally through the crust and body of the Earth until reaching China.

Now that the weather has turned Im looking to move our rabbit hutch and run onto the patio. What does this have to do with the above quote you may ask?? Well this is probably not far off what my wife imagines is going to happen to our indian stone patio when it comes into contact with Rabbit pee judging by the fuss she is making.

Worst case scenario, if my two netherland dwarf rabbits start p****** like racehorses, how much damage is this going to do to our flags??

I got my flags clean again with a pressure washer and some elbow grease :D That said mine are just cheap white B and Q flags the acid in the wee might damage anything nicer

Last edited:
...and there was me about to report your post :shock: :lol:

Bit of elbow grease and a pressure washer should do nicely!

My outdoor girls pee on the patio and it does leave a stain initially, but nothing that can't be washed away with a bit of elbow grease. China Syndrome - hehehehe! :lol:

Same with me, at first I thought it was about the hit and run accidents in China and then I thought it was spam, had to re-read it before I understood. :lol:

A hose or pressure washer should work well. If not, a rag and white vinegar will help.

Well it hasn't ruined the lino in the bunny rooms here... ;) I find it just leaves a bit of scale which vinegar soon gets rid of.

Apologies about the thread title, when I wrote it I never gave any thought to what happened to that poor little girl, if any mods wish to change, it feel free.

With regards to the bunnies, are there any alternatives I could use for flooring in an outdoor run which could go on top of the flags?

Apologies about the thread title, when I wrote it I never gave any thought to what happened to that poor little girl, if any mods wish to change, it feel free.

With regards to the bunnies, are there any alternatives I could use for flooring in an outdoor run which could go on top of the flags?

I think people just thought it might be spam. If you want to edit it you can. At the bottom right hand corner of your first port there is an edit button just click type and then submit :D

YOu could look at the rubber horse mats for stables they are available on ebay and at horse shops

We have 5 buns running free range on genuine stone slabs (ranging in natural colours from greyish yellow to orangeish yellow)

The wee comes off with a pressure wash easily despite it being a fairly 'open grain' stone. Even the most orange bunny wee (after apple leaves and carrots) actually dries to a calcium deposit white after a few hours and this is easily scrubbed off or eve just hosed off at first.

Back