• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on September's Babies, some now sexed and named

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I went over to see mum and babies today..and goodness:love::love:
Jen is doing a brilliant job and they all look fit, well and happy.
So I tried to sex them
We have sexes for half of them..the other four are small and wriggly and I wouldn't want to say..although did have an idea. So four we know and have their official names..the others will be next week

so first up most already know we have named this one Yo-yo..well she is a little girl:love:

Sepnbabies111011006.jpg

next another little girl..Croquet :D (hope this is the right bunny..but if not..one of the agoutis', the darker one is a girl:lol: )

Sepnbabies111011010.jpg

then a boy, now named Scooter

Sepnbabies121011003.jpg

and another boy..already had his name Jigsaw :D

221011005.jpg

Bless them, such wee darlings that they all are. :love: I had a hunch that Yo-yo might be a little girl.

No doubt you will be paying another visit soon to confirm the genders of the wrigglers. ;)

Oh they're just so lovely!! :love::love:

It's funny how as soon as you know what sex they are, they suddenly LOOK like boys and girls! :lol::lol:

Thanks for coming over today Jill :wave:

Nice to have proper names for some of the babies now :D I will get some individual piccies done this week so you can match names to buns a little more easily ;)

( so it was Bouncerina!! :lol: )

How good is that!!!! Jenny is so lucky to have had one of each of what I think should become known as the Bouncey breed:lol::lol: Little YoYo is adorable......as are her brothers and sisters and her mummy.

How good is that!!!! Jenny is so lucky to have had one of each of what I think should become known as the Bouncey breed:lol::lol: Little YoYo is adorable......as are her brothers and sisters and her mummy.

I hate to break this to you.....Yo-Yo is not the bounc-e-est of the babies .......:shock:

:lol::lol:

:wave: I had a hunch that Yo-Yo was a girl as well! I think that she was sniffing the tent in the other thread in a very ladylike way!

Jigsaw is such a handsome fluff monster!

They are all so adorable, must be great to have seen them all given how fragile and frail they were when you dropped them off.

Back