• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I took a few photos of her this morning. I am still holding my breath about her recent Myxi scare

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?317056-Oh-God-Please-No-U-D-25th-October-0800hrs

But so far she remains OK :)

To others her eyelids may look thickened and the fur around her nostrils is a bit grubby. But for Bobbie that is 'normal'. She has chronic respiratory tract problems and her thickened eyelids are due to a severe conjuntivitis she had on arrival here. It had been caused by her being soaked in urine and feces from Rabbits (Meat Rabbits) living in crates above hers. Needless to say that in that awful place she received no Veterinary treatment, hence she has been left with permanent damage to her eyes and her respiratory tract.

If she developed Myxi she could never survive and I would most likely let her go at the onset. I still feel sick just thinking about it and I am trying to stay positive.................

002-49.jpg

003-45.jpg

004-53.jpg

005-40.jpg

006-44.jpg

008-42.jpg

009-43.jpg

010-38.jpg

011-36.jpg

012-33.jpg

013-33.jpg

She looks so regal! What a stunning bun, I hope that her nose heals soon to put your mind at rest.

Back