• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The love that dare not speak it's name?????

Britannia

Warren Scout
Don't judge!

Love is a wonderful thing no matter what form it comes in. I love my Kizzy rabbit and therefore I will support her choice.... even if it is a trifle er...erm... shall we say unconventional.

006.jpg

I do however, worry about the domestic violence - she grooms him and he starts threatening to exterminate her :shock:

PS She is laying on a speaker wire but it's not connected to anything - my OH was attempting to cable manage and Kizzy was helping.

I really don't see a problem. I mean, think about it, daleks must be all about cross-species love - how would two daleks do it?! They're just not shaped for it!

Uh-oh! Daleks must remain pure, otherwise all kinds of earth shattering, life threatening paradoxes could occur :shock:

We may even have to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!

:lol::lol::lol:

I really don't see a problem. I mean, think about it, daleks must be all about cross-species love - how would two daleks do it?! They're just not shaped for it!

But Lib_n_bunny, I sooooo don't want to think about it, there are some pictures you just don't want in your head.

Luckily so far it all seems quite platonic. I have very gently explained to Kizzy that she's still very young and she should keep her options open. The vet has just given her the 'all healed up nicely' after her spay so I will be introducing her to males of her own species and keeping my fingers crossed that she will grow out of the 'crush on the bad boy' phase.

In his favour though - he is very clean, doesn't chew the furniture or try to dig up the carpet and apart from the odd battery there's no food bill.

Bless her. It's just part of growing up. What girl hasn't made a bad choice at some time in her life ;)

Back