• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and bins

Thunders_Mum

Mama Doe
Does anyone elses bunny root through the bins? :lol: Me and my mum were sat down watching tv when out came flopsy from the side of the sofa carrying a crisp packet in her mouth with my boy right behind her :lol: she kept carrying it round the room and chucking it around :lol: I put it back in the bin, then heard a russle, she was back in the bin!! :roll::lol:

Yeah :lol: my rabbit went inside the bin and came out with tomato sauce on her baqck and kitchen roll i her mouth but I just cleaned her up and she was fine :lol:

My bin has to be kept on a desk, balanced on topof the tv :roll:
Charlie doesn't bother. Milly is a little git though and will be in the bin 5 times an hour :lol:

Yes it's why I don't have a bin in my bedroom and the bin in the study room is on the table with their hay. Otherwise this happens...

Bread products!

When it was hot we had to throw away out of date food stuff in the 'normal' household waste rather than the recycling bin. Any bread, toast, rolls or pizza left overs and she was like a squirrel that had just scented the last peanut in Christendom.

Yes, Poppy is awful. I have no bins she can go in, however, my ex had them while I went on holiday, I hadnt even left them & she was running round with the packaging from the top of a cornetto in her mouth!!

And once she was constantly chewing & I couldnt work out why, I discovered she was pinching pieces of pineapple i'd thrown away out the bin!! Oh, and the time she took a face wipe out the bin and ate it....that was wen ALL bins within her reach were completely removed!!

Boris is quite fond of the bin in my room too :roll: :lol: It had to be moved out of bunny reach after he kept fishing out various wrappers and running round with them, this alerting my mother to the fact I had been buying chocolate and not sharing with anything else ;) :lol:

I once took the bin bag out of the kitchen bin, put it on the kitchen floor and tied it up ready to be took out, but got distracted by something and left it there. Within minutes Cinders had found it, shredded the bag and spread the contents ALL over the kitchen floor :shock: (and yes, I had just emptied all the litter trays into it :roll::mrgreen:) She looked like she was having the time of her life when I walked in, she was tucking into bits of manky old veg! :lol: I shouldn't laugh really as she could of done herself harm, but luckily she was fine, I learnt my lesson to keep her well away from the rubbish in the future though :lol:

tinbagvsmall.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Back