• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Promoting Make Mine Chocolate. Some questions.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I've put forward that our branch of the RSPCA support Make Mine Chocolate and especially the Easter Amnesty. We discussed that it might be something that should be taken up nationally. It makes sense that we support each other and from our branch's personal point of view if less rabbits are bought on impulse at Easter there are less that are going to potentially come into our care afterwards.

I was going to send my branch manager the link to their website but I was wondering if anyone could think of any specific information that might be useful? And also, are MMC a registered charity? If so do they have a charity number as that would be really helpful. :)

It might be worth PMing the Duchess for more information - or if you can view her signature I think she has her email address on there. Sounds a great idea that you have asked your branch to get involved and show support :D

It might be worth PMing the Duchess for more information - or if you can view her signature I think she has her email address on there. Sounds a great idea that you have asked your branch to get involved and show support :D

Ah, good idea. :)
I love being a committee member. I actually feel like I can make a difference and if I can pull this off I will be so happy. Imagine if HQ take on MMC and every branch of the RSPCA promotes the Easter Amnesty!

I love being a committee member. I actually feel like I can make a difference and if I can pull this off I will be so happy. Imagine if HQ take on MMC and every branch of the RSPCA promotes the Easter Amnesty!

Lets hope so! :D

The email address for MMC is info@makeminechocolate.org.uk, if you would like leaflets or anyfurther information please email MMC and Lisa will send some out to you and also answer any questions you have.

MMC currently is not a registered charity, we are hoping to arrange to do this in the future.

That would be wonderful if you could help achieve this. It woudl make a big difference to many rabbits.

Thanks.

The Duchess' inbox is full anyway. I've sent her an email with a link to the website for now and I can email for more information if we need it.

There was one year a few years ago all RSPCAs did do it (or at least all RSPCAs were sent the stuff to do it). That was 2009- I still have the photos of the displays we did for them. We've not had anything since though, despite me asking for it, sadly.

Back