• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my giants

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
hats.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

I love your two!

They are so like Amber :love: beautiful creatures with so much love to give.

Snuggles with a giant rabbit 'you can't beat it!'

Wow! How "giant" are they? What do they weigh? And do they have any particular health problems you have to watch out for?

:love::love:

bet they leave big surprises :lol:

golf balls :lol: They have a litter tray each which is a seeding tray as normal cat ones are just not bit enough. They both like to use the same tray and sleep in the other. The one tray gets 'filled' every day :lol: But they don't go anywhere else so I can't complain :D

I love your two!

They are so like Amber :love: beautiful creatures with so much love to give.

Snuggles with a giant rabbit 'you can't beat it!'

Thanks hun x :wave:

Hattie is not cuddly at all - I blaim her being a 'fiesty red head' :oops::lol: although she is very, very friendly. But Moss is soft as :love:

Wow! How "giant" are they? What do they weigh? And do they have any particular health problems you have to watch out for?

About the size of my boss's CKCS/westie. Pretty big. I think mine weigh about 7kgs. Yes, they have a shorten life span like a giant breed dog and they are prone to arthritis.

But they are still my favourite breed :love:

Aww I love giants! The closest I have to a giant at the moment is my 4kg Californian, Polar. Would love a giant pair in the future though.

Back