• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It scares me half to death when..

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
I find my rabbit like this :shock::shock::shock:

P1030627.jpg

or this

P1030753.jpg

or this!

P1030754.jpg

'What's all the fuss?'

P1030755.jpg

This is better :thumb:

P1030637.jpg

Nawwww, bunny flops can be a bit distressing!
What a happy looking fuzzwuzz!!!

I personally like to employ the cough test. If Buckley stays flopped out in a dubious position for too long I clear my throat to make him move :oops:

Nawwww, bunny flops can be a bit distressing!
What a happy looking fuzzwuzz!!!

I personally like to employ the cough test. If Buckley stays flopped out in a dubious position for too long I clear my throat to make him move :oops:

I poke! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

These buns just get TOO happy and comfy sometimes :love: It's so scary though! I find a milky bunny button normally gets Simba's attention :D

Vincent's ears look all healed up. :love: you barely notice it.

Nope you can't :thumb: We don't notice it at all now, he's just how he is:D.

He's improving all the time. Been on Septrin for a week and already stopped sneezing. The Baytril was not working at all. And even better is he just takes the Septrin off the syringe he likes the taste of it :lol: He's gone from 999g 6weeks ago to now 1.3kg ;)
On the bad side, he's just started showing signs...
He's started nipping toes, scratching at things, chewing wires... and last night he sprayed my husband! :oops: I think it's time :shock::lol:

He's completely oblivious when he's like this, clearing your throat or coughing would not be enough to rouse him :lol::lol::lol:

Do you do what I do and poke ? :oops::lol: I feel bad afterwards... :oops: In these few the clicking of the camera woke him up :lol:

I used to poke, but now I just look very carefully for signs of breathing - I was like that when my son was born - he didn't sleep through for months, then the one night he didn't wake up I panicked and woke him up to make sure he was still alive. He didn't sleep through the night till he was 3 after that!

Back