• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally properly rabbit proofed some wires in my room

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
After ages of having to do with some 'rabbit proofing' I had made temporarily to cover the only wire in my room that can't be moved (it's for my froggies filter) I ordered a pen that was for hamsters to use the panels as it was only £9.99 from zooplus and I have panels spare to use for somewhere else if needed. It came today and I have tied the panels together using cable ties then tied them to the bar of my bunk bed. :) Boris has inspected them and chinned them a bit and they are to his liking :D A pen has also come today just in time for it to be used whilst I go away for 3 nights :) Just a couple of pics as I am rather pleased with it :oops: :oops:

157735db-470e-4549-b43a-970de09b94ed.jpg

b39c84ed-bec3-4a75-b746-f10d70656b87.jpg

Well done. It's possible that he might start shaking the panels (Spenser does this with his run panels sometimes) , but I'm sure you have them very secure. :) I'm getting my room bunny-proofed soon, although Spenser is unlikely to be in it again until next summer. He has his indoor time in the conservatory during the winter - we have no heating there (and no wires either).

Thankyou Emma :) xx

Well done. It's possible that he might start shaking the panels (Spenser does this with his run panels sometimes) , but I'm sure you have them very secure. :) I'm getting my room bunny-proofed soon, although Spenser is unlikely to be in it again until next summer. He has his indoor time in the conservatory during the winter - we have no heating there (and no wires either).

Yes I thought about this, these ones are well secured and I have more cable ties for his pen if needed hopefully we'll get his pen set up tomorrow so hopefully that will be ok. He's sat on my mat having a good wash at the moment :angel: Aw the conservatory sounds a good bunny play place for Spenser :)

Back