• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy rabbits??

lilgems91

Mama Doe
This is probably going to sound so silly, but does everyone elses buns tend to sleep through the day?

My buns are only inside because thye are being bonded, so I dont normally notice the sleepyness this much, but I was worried at first that something is wrong! They are both sitting in a hunched position with their eyes closed!

And then in the night they come alive, and around 6 am! :lol:

Yup it's normal, they are crepuscular animals which means they are active at dawn and dusk. :)

Do they tend to be slightly sleepier indoors? Because when benji is outside he isnt too bad.

Hehe, I feel so silly now, I thought something was wrong!! :lol:

Do they tend to be slightly sleepier indoors? Because when benji is outside he isnt too bad.

Hehe, I feel so silly now, I thought something was wrong!! :lol:

Yes if I put them outside during the day they get a bit more active and sleep a bit later. :)

YUP! :lol: charlie fell asleep draped over his tunnel/face squished against his wooden brideg the other day!:roll: :lol:

Back