• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Take them both to the vets?

Alicia

Mama Doe
Izzy's going to the vets tomorrow, should I take Archie too? He doesn't need to go but I didn't know if it would be better for Izzy if they both go?

I always take mine together, even if it's only one of them that needs to go.

Another one for both :) I take Beano and Gordon together, the vet knows I do this and always says hello to the other bun who's come along :lol:

Heather needs to got to the vets quite often because of her teeth and if Barty has no reason to go I won't take him. He far too stressed by being picked up and put in a carrier so its better for him to be left behind where he feels safe. I've never had any problems with them scrapping or fighting once I bring Heather back. :wave:

Thank you :) They are seperated quite often for feeding and they can be seperated for quite a long time (because Izzy eats really slowly) so I may take them both but if I don't I think they'd be ok. I'm really worried about her, I think she may have problems with her teeth :(

All depends, on who needs to go...sometimes I take them on their own - sometimes together. I struggle carrying four on my own, but managed 3 last week!

Back