• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supporting Windwhistle Warren.. Christmas goodies!.................27th Oct..

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A small publishing company called ' little white rabbit publishing co' help support Windwhistle.

They make beautiful cards, gifts such as book marks, gift tags, fridge magnets etc. Perfect little stocking fillers for Christmas. All the designs and illustrations are by done by Paul Fry who runs the business with his wife Sarah.

The designs feature.......................gorgeous bunnies, no surprise there and equally gorgeous guinea pigs. :love::love::love:

They and other crafty types will be at an Autumn Extravaganza on Thursday 27th October at Peopleton Hall, near Pershore, Worcs.

Open from 10.30am to 2 pm and then again open at 6.30pm.

No doubt there will be refreshments there........................oooooooooooooooooooh cake!!!!:love::love:

I for one will be making my way there hopefully around midday. I promise to leave some cake....:roll::roll:

Perhaps I might see some of you there:thumb::thumb: That would be great and no doubt your support for Windwhistle would be most welcome!!!

And talk to bunny mad people!!! Yaaaaay.:D:D

Last edited:
Well the weather is miserable here, so I am really looking forward to going to this event.

Spending money on Christmas presents, having tea and cake and best of all knowing that I am helping Alice is some small way!!!!! Yaaaaay!!:thumb:

Wish I could come, but then I've got the cold so you might not be so pleased to seee me. :roll:

Spenser wonders if there will be goodies for bunnies on sale, and if you will be shopping for his beloved Estelle.

Wish I could come, but then I've got the cold so you might not be so pleased to seee me. :roll:

Spenser wonders if there will be goodies for bunnies on sale, and if you will be shopping for his beloved Estelle.

I hope you feel better soon Susie. :thumb:

Sorry Spenser no goodies for bunnies on sale.:( Including Estelle.........not a thing!
Bric a brac, jewellery, Christmas cards, smelly candles, tombola and lovely cards, fridge magnets etc from the 'White Rabbit Publishing Company!' I've bought quite a few things from them. :thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Back