• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Single Bunny - Any ideas?

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Rupert had to be separated from Mose and Lucy as I found him attacking Mose quite badly. I've left Mose and Lucy together as they were the original pair and Mose is 6 1/2 so getting on a bit. I've had to bring Rupert inside and set up a home for him in the bathroom - so he's now a single bunny. I need to think of ways to keep him amused - any ideas of toys or things that will help with boredom?

Hiding food in places always works for mine (like putting a couple of pellets or fresh in the middle of a toilet roll and putting hay in each end, or literally just spreading different foods in different places to make him smell them out) and a treat ball (although not all bunnies like them).

ooooooo ive got lots of toy ideas...... here's our front room, also known as the bunny gym :lol:

011-28.jpg

003-34.jpg

bella loves any toys she can nibble but she loves this orange carrotty thing as it rattles :lol:

001-38.jpg

Hiding food in places always works for mine (like putting a couple of pellets or fresh in the middle of a toilet roll and putting hay in each end, or literally just spreading different foods in different places to make him smell them out) and a treat ball (although not all bunnies like them).

Great will try that thanks x

:wave: no problem. i think i have compulsive bunny toy buying disorder :oops: :lol: my hubby goes mad when he trips over something new i have bought! xx

Back