• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my past ratties xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
before i had the buns, i had my ratties :love: i miss my boys very much xxx

percy:

HPIM0312.jpg

marvin:

HPIM0310.jpg

chester:

HPIM0274.jpg

howcutearethey.jpg

HPIM0282.jpg

xxx

They are adorable :love: They look like very happy little boys xxxxx

they were my babys. i used to walk around the house with percy in my hood and chester and marvin in my sleeves :lol: freaked a few people out with that. my vets used to be just down the road so i would take them to the vets like that, was so funny when people would see a tail wrapped around my ear :lol:

Aww gorgeous boys i use to take mine every where with me the best time was when i use to meet my mum from work (she works at mcdonalds) the managers use to give them a chicken nugget :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww gorgeous boys i use to take mine every where with me the best time was when i use to meet my mum from work (she works at mcdonalds) the managers use to give them a chicken nugget :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: its amazing, most people have such a fear of them but once they meet them get won over completely :)

Aw that sounds like it was great :lol: I do that with my two, seeing the look on some peoples faces whilst they're stroking them and say something like 'your hamsers lovely' and I tell them they're rats hehe :lol: Wish people wouldn't think ew rats though but some people do come out and see them :)

Aw that sounds like it was great :lol: I do that with my two, seeing the look on some peoples faces whilst they're stroking them and say something like 'your hamsers lovely' and I tell them they're rats hehe :lol: Wish people wouldn't think ew rats though but some people do come out and see them :)

people seem to be most freaked out by their tails but i think they are lovely. feel like velvet :love:

people seem to be most freaked out by their tails but i think they are lovely. feel like velvet :love:

Completely agree :love: One of my friends absolutely loves my rats, whenever he comes round he sits infront of the cage and nags me till I tell him he can let them out :lol:

:lol: its amazing, most people have such a fear of them but once they meet them get won over completely :)

My mum has a really bad phobia and hasn't been to our house for the last 3.5 years since we've had them as she was too scared. Recently we rented a holiday cottage near where they live and she came to visit. She was really intrigued and even managed to stay the night without worrying as we promised not to open the cage (we did when she wasn't in the room) and has now said she'll come to visit now she realises they are not scary.

my mum was terrified of them but i got them without telling her :lol: i was still living at home at the time. she soon came round and when percy was ill with a head tilt i came home to her with him snuggled in her jumper xx

Back