• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new trio - FAO Suzibunbun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
these are pictures from a couple of weeks ago when they were still in their bonding pen. I am still keeping a careful eye on them as Larry's last bond broke down after 6 weeks :( He does make sure they know he is in charge every so often but they love him especially Angel, who is never far from his side :love:

PA040735.jpg

PA070767.jpg

PA070769.jpg

O M Goodness!!!!!!!!! How adorable are they?????????:love::love::love: Glad Larry will be the one keeping the girls in check, they've not known it before :lol::lol: He's a big lad isn't he?!:shock: What's his story Liz?

O M Goodness!!!!!!!!! How adorable are they?????????:love::love::love: Glad Larry will be the one keeping the girls in check, they've not known it before :lol::lol: He's a big lad isn't he?!:shock: What's his story Liz?

He has been with us 3 years and was one of the rew8 if you were around when that happened :?

I wasn't involved at the start but the limited knowledge I have - they were "liberated" as youngsters destine for Huntingdon life sciences:( They were then seized by the police as evidence into criminal charges from them being taken. They were kept by police for around 8 months, as far as I know there never were any charges brought against anyone involved and eventually they were returned to the rescues/people they were seized from. And then he came to us with his brother who sadly died of a genetic problem a couple of months later.

I am sure there are others on here who know about it better than I do so feel free to correct me

Back