• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle bun Boris

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Apologies for another thread :oops: Boris snuggled on my knee :love: He's such a snuggle bun :love:

36b45f90-7b4b-4728-89c5-cf0ccd14a5fa.jpg

d58e804d-49cd-40ce-b10c-28383184e27a.jpg

ae489dc7-336a-4811-9055-374eb790cb29.jpg

cfd13300-d928-4d87-9a8f-87bc113672fc.jpg

hehe :) It took me a while to get used to a 'snuggle bun', Beano prefers to just go about her way on her own but Gordon doesn't mind being handled although he won't sit still for long. Of course I love all my rabbits just the same, I am perfectly happy just sat in Beano and Gordons shed watching them and they'll climb on me for a while lol as I am with Boris on my knee grooming me but yes it is lovely to have him sit on my knee while I watch a film and follow me round :love: :love:

:love: i love boris. he must be getting big now?? :)

have you gotten the hare bug yet??? ;)

xxx

Aw thankyou :) Yes he is fairly big. Oh yes lol! :lol:

(beams with pride) :D thank you, i think she is :) didnt think i could get so attached to a bun :oops: i actually get excited on my way home from work a i know they will be waiting :lol:

Aw that is lovely :D Same with me and all my pets :lol: Boris is a special little guy, my mum has gone from having a fear of rabbits to me going up finding her cleaning out Boris and chatting away to him! :lol: Gordon is a sweetie and I'm sure she'd have been the same with him but she is rather scared of Beano.

Aw that is lovely :D Same with me and all my pets :lol: Boris is a special little guy, my mum has gone from having a fear of rabbits to me going up finding her cleaning out Boris and chatting away to him! :lol: Gordon is a sweetie and I'm sure she'd have been the same with him but she is rather scared of Beano.

why is she scared of beano???

xx

why is she scared of beano???

xx

Beano used to be an indoor bun and before her spay was very aggressive, my mum was scared of her since she lunged and locked onto her leg :oops: I have many a scars from madam Beano! But all she needed to improve was a spay and more space and respect :) Although she is still a bitey bun but that is just her.

Beano used to be an indoor bun and before her spay was very aggressive, my mum was scared of her since she lunged and locked onto her leg :oops: I have many a scars from madam Beano! But all she needed to improve was a spay and more space and respect :) Although she is still a bitey bun but that is just her.

:shock: wow, bless her. its lovely that you understand and respect beano :)

Boris is lovely :love: Actually he reminds me of September as she is also a real snuggle bunny and very similar to look at :love:

Back