• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Updated* RWAF conference yesterday ... what did everyone think? #17

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
As the title! I'm going to be there on the Fat Fluffs stand. Be nice to see/meet some RUers!

Last edited:
Where is it please?

Solihull

I really, really want to go but it would mean leaving the bunnies for at least 16 hours so I just can't go :cry::cry: I only really thought about going in the last few weeks though, if I'd got it into my head a couple of months ago I probably could have gone. My navigations skills leave a lot to be desired, the conference would be over whilst I was still doing laps round Solihull, if my past experience of a long distance journey is anything to go by :oops::oops:

Hope everybody going has a good day. Lucky Fat Fluffs having the conference come to your home town.

Solihull

I really, really want to go but it would mean leaving the bunnies for at least 16 hours so I just can't go :cry::cry: I only really thought about going in the last few weeks though, if I'd got it into my head a couple of months ago I probably could have gone. My navigations skills leave a lot to be desired, the conference would be over whilst I was still doing laps round Solihull, if my past experience of a long distance journey is anything to go by :oops::oops:

Hope everybody going has a good day. Lucky Fat Fluffs having the conference come to your home town.

Ah prob a bit far for me then have a great time though Abi :D

I'm going :) Not been before but looking forward to going. Just have to make sure the sat nav is all ready so I can find my way there :lol:

All the more reason for you to join the RWA :? You will get plenty of advanced notification from the Rabbiting On magazine :D

Coincides with OH's mother's birthday. That takes priority unfortunately as they live miles away :evil:

So, did everyone enjoy the conference?

Hope everyone who went along yesterday had a good day? Fat Fluffs REALLY enjoyed being a part of it - was lovely to finally put a face to so many names!

I had a great time. I was in the veterinary stream of lectures. Lectures were interesting and feel I learnt a lot. Spent lots of money buying bits for the bunnies! Will definitely be going again. Hopefully I can take some of my knowledge to work and educate some of my vets. They're not that keen on bunnies... I'm trying very hard to change that!

Come on then, what did you learn! I'd be interested to hear an overview of each of the topics, especially anything new/emerging/different etc. But anything really :lol:

Back