• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley, Taffy and Oose

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
My final trio, once again they wont pose for pictures together

Riley

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Taffy

scaled.php

scaled.php

Big Oose

scaled.php

scaled.php

How old is Taffy now ? :love: And look at big Oose :love: Let's not forget the loveable Riley. He's the one my sister helped bring over from Ireland isn't he? x

Goodness, Taffy must be about 5 now :love: she is my longest standing bunny here :love:
Big Oose seems to be growing by the day too :love: though now Kiah can say Juice, she is getting called "Big Juice" :lol:
And Riley :love: yep he is the boy your sister brought from Ireland for me :love: the best thing someone has ever done for me.

Thanks MFE :D

Awww! :love: Riley looks like such a gentle boy :love: Best wishes for all your lovely buns :wave: xx

Wow so that is 9 beautiful bunnies in total. :love::love::love: Must be so hard to decide who you want to cuddle first.

Yep 9 bunnies :love: :lol: cuddle time is a difficults one, even my less human orientated buns get jealous when somebun else is getting attention, so one hand strokes one bun, the other hand strokes another bun, and you get your trousers and shoes pulled at by the remaining bunny who is not getting attention :lol: same in every pen :love:

Thanks everyone :D

Yep 9 bunnies :love: :lol: cuddle time is a difficults one, even my less human orientated buns get jealous when somebun else is getting attention, so one hand strokes one bun, the other hand strokes another bun, and you get your trousers and shoes pulled at by the remaining bunny who is not getting attention :lol: same in every pen :love:

Thanks everyone :D

That is so sweet. My girl doesn't like much contact, but now her new companion is very friendly its amazing how she is starting to follow what he does and she comes running to me, when she is with him. I even get some nudges.

That is so sweet. My girl doesn't like much contact, but now her new companion is very friendly its amazing how she is starting to follow what he does and she comes running to me, when she is with him. I even get some nudges.

:love: thats really sweet, i think shy buns really do come along when they have a human friendly partner. Give it some more time and she will be expecting nose rubs too :lol:

Back