• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloss and Pips in the garden

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Ex BARC bunny Blossom easily runs up and down the garden steps

BLOSSSTEPS1.jpg

As does her husbun Pippin

Pipssteps1.jpg

Here they are visiting Pippin's rabbit mummy Lavender and his twin brother Oxo

Visitingbunnies1.jpg

Bunnies love visiting other bunnies but don't like being visited much. I suppose it's a territory thing.

One of Blossom looking adorable

BLOSSOCT20111.jpg

Such gorgeous, nosey buns!

They must have a great time in your garden! Best not show my buns... they'd be very jealous!!!!

:love:

Dudley had to look twice, he thought Pippin was actually using the step for a type of push up! He was studying the picture as he wasnt sure if it was Pips backlegs or markings on the stone.

Dudley had to look twice, he thought Pippin was actually using the step for a type of push up! He was studying the picture as he wasnt sure if it was Pips backlegs or markings on the stone.

Yes it is a bit blurred as Pips was running up them, but they are his back legs you can see.

Pippin: I was actually doing pull ups, if you look closely you can see I have my back legs crossed. I'm building up my upper body.

Yes it is a bit blurred as Pips was running up them, but they are his back legs you can see.

Pippin: I was actually doing pull ups, if you look closely you can see I have my back legs crossed. I'm building up my upper body.

Dudley: Yes dats what I thought! Daisy even stopped nomming for 5mins to come and have a look! She was impressed! Is this the start of training for the Bunlympics next year? Which category's did you have in mind? I will pick other ones as I'm not starting my training till after Christmas!

Back