• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Bunny in Ashford/Staines

wally4eva

Mama Doe
I'm sure were to post this, so I hope it is ok here.

This is on behalf of a friend of mine, her male bunny Rose, chewed out of his hutch sometime during the night or early this morning.
He has not been seen since last night, but they are hoping he is still somewhere in the area.

I have not been given a picture of him, but my friend has said that he looks exactly like this picture of my bunny Feebee, and has asked me to post this picture. He also has two little red marks on the back of his neck, that resemble a snake bite, that he has had his whole life.

IMG_7235.jpg

If you live in the Staines area, please keep an eye out for little Rose, he is greatly missed already.

If you think you have seen him or know anyone who has please contact - 01784229320

Thank you very much!

I am really really sorry to say this...but it sounds like a fox got to her...i'm afraid hutches to some foxes do nothing to protect your bunny.....

I've never known a rabbit to chew out of a hutch....:-(

I am really really sorry to say this...but it sounds like a fox got to her...i'm afraid hutches to some foxes do nothing to protect your bunny.....

I've never known a rabbit to chew out of a hutch....:-(

My sister's rabbits chewed out of their hutch once - it is a possiblity! Hopefully he has escaped and can be found safely! :?

Back