• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Sims Screenshots

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Some screenshots I took, its crashed now so cant be bothered to go on it again :lol:

The wild horse Im trying to adopt, its so hard, how do you do it steph? :lol: My animal trait is equestrian so I have no idea where the unicorn is :(

Screenshot-11.jpg

My horsie Paddy

Screenshot-14.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

My ranch I made, im very happy with it!

Screenshot-15.jpg

House

Screenshot-16.jpg

Jumping arena

Screenshot-17.jpg

Barn

Screenshot-18.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot-26.jpg

Field

Screenshot-20.jpg

Inside the house

Screenshot-21.jpg

Screenshot-22.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg

Screenshot-24.jpg

Monty

Screenshot-30.jpg

Not sure why Im showing people this, thought people might be interested and Im quite proud of my ranch :lol:

Last edited:
Oh wow, you're so good at deisnging it all!
I use prebought houses, I can't make nice places at all :lol:

I'm not sure how to adopt wild horses... But the unicorns for me have always been at the fishing spots! You befriend them and then ask them if they want to join your household

so jealous:evil::evil:

i want horses can u do a video on u puppyjess account of u sims if u dont want to put it on u other account love a short video of sims 3 pets i want to see all the animals u can get and the piggy i heard u can get on it plzzzzzzz :D:D

so jealous:evil::evil:

i want horses can u do a video on u puppyjess account of u sims if u dont want to put it on u other account love a short video of sims 3 pets i want to see all the animals u can get and the piggy i heard u can get on it plzzzzzzz :D:D

You need like video camera equipment dont you? :lol:

Apparently you need level 8 riding skill to adopt a wild horse so thats probably why Im not having much luck :lol: When you ring up to adopt an animal can you look at a horse properly before you buy it?

wow love it! Ive always been a little obsessed with the sims :oops: havent played it in ages tho... I have Sims 3, do I need expansion pack to have horses? :D:love:

oh and yes you can record video from within the game by pressing the video cam button - I only know that because I kept accidently doing it and I ended up with massive a folder full of random videos on my computer :lol:

I love designing the houses. The sims has come along so much, its quite unbelievable really! I think your ranch is fab. You must of being playing ages to get that kind of money though? Takes ages to save for stuff lol

I love designing the houses. The sims has come along so much, its quite unbelievable really! I think your ranch is fab. You must of being playing ages to get that kind of money though? Takes ages to save for stuff lol

motherlode!

Got the game today, but it crashes as soon as I go into a family :( I'll have to try it with my old laptop as soon as I get a charger for it.

Got the game today, but it crashes as soon as I go into a family :( I'll have to try it with my old laptop as soon as I get a charger for it.

Gutted :(

I didn't get it yet - can't afford it - and haven't got the most out of ambitions yet!

Will I get shot down for saying...I'm not really into horses?!

What other pets are there? I love cats!!

Gutted :(

I didn't get it yet - can't afford it - and haven't got the most out of ambitions yet!

Will I get shot down for saying...I'm not really into horses?!

What other pets are there? I love cats!!

Dogs cats and horses are the main ones but there loads of smaller pets like fish, snakes, reptiles, wormrats etc

And how annoying nessar :( Mine is still freezing every so often but I just have to save all the time. I hope they come out with a patch soon!

Haha after all I just said...

...per my thread in general chat at the minute, I've had to completely reinstall everything.
My stupid ambitions won't install! The disk is mucky :( grrrr

So I just downloaded generations off Origin hahah.
First time I've ever downloaded the game - theoretically should be much simpler. Not sure what happens if I ever get a new laptop though - I suppose they're registered to your account though.

whys it crashing all the time it shouldnt:evil::evil: u payed for the game so it should work fine

when i bought sims 2 ages ago it played fine and didnt crash at all :)

How often is yours crashing?
Mine's crashing every half an hour or so. I'm fairly sure I haven't caused it... I've reset EVERYTHING and only have 2 mods, which are supposed to be 100% compatable... :?

How often is yours crashing?
Mine's crashing every half an hour or so. I'm fairly sure I haven't caused it... I've reset EVERYTHING and only have 2 mods, which are supposed to be 100% compatable... :?

I'd say every 45 minutes :( I dont have any installs except for riverview and a few curtisparadis houses...

I'd say every 45 minutes :( I dont have any installs except for riverview and a few curtisparadis houses...

Really annoying :? I've even deleted all my families when I've reset everything and it hasn't seemed to make a difference :(
It was fine the other day though

Back