• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice (Windwhistle Warren) and I...................u/d post 10

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
....................had a great day together. Just the two of us.

Spent the day cleaning out the gorgeous guineas, chatting, drinking coffee and two bunnies were re-homed!!!

FABULOUS DAY!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Absolutely shattered now.

Night night everyone. Sweet dreams. :love:

Forgot to mention.......two guineas also re-homed yesterday.!!!

Last edited:
Sounds perfect, especially the coffee and chatting!:thumb: I am sure your help was much appreciated too.

So sorry you were on your own. I thought people wanted a Saturday as they couldn't make sunday. Think should keep it a Sunday in future. Look forward to seeing you in November.

I can imagine how exhausting it is caring for all the animals, I think the chatting and coffee was well deserved! :thumb:

Sorry that I didn't take any photos!!!!:oops::oops:

I will remember next time.

Two rex guineas were also re-homed yesterday!!! :D:D:D

Hopefully the next volunteer day will have more helpers. :thumb::thumb:

If anyone near me has anything that could be of use to Alice and would like me to deliver to her, please pm me.

Thanks.
Di. x

A Saturday is usually the better day for me because of transport links but i have been a bit poorly. I am so sorry. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Alice - she is soo lovely!! Sounds like you got lots of things done too. :thumb:

A Saturday is usually the better day for me because of transport links but i have been a bit poorly. I am so sorry. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Alice - she is soo lovely!! Sounds like you got lots of things done too. :thumb:

Sorry to hear that you have been poorly. I hope you are starting to feel better!!:thumb:

We did have a lovely time together. :D:D

I am sure you were there in spirit even though not in body.

There will be other times. Yaaaay.

Sorry that I didn't take any photos!!!!:oops::oops:

I will remember next time.

Two rex guineas were also re-homed yesterday!!! :D:D:D

Hopefully the next volunteer day will have more helpers. :thumb::thumb:

If anyone near me has anything that could be of use to Alice and would like me to deliver to her, please pm me.

Thanks.
Di. x

I've been storing up my newspapers:wave:

Back