• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best indoor housing for the space I have?? (pics and mesurments included) Anyone??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Okay so ive moved into my new room! but now need to fit something in for the bunnies, this is a base only and for night time use to 1-2am till 7pm its 100x67cm

I'm thinking a CnC cage as I can use the full space available and then on the side with the waredrobe on build it up 2 or 3 levels, depending on how well me and the CnC grids get on!!

298352_2575706230582_1192116864_3104373_1994789845_n.jpg

The other option is a dog crate but It would be hard to find one to fit the exact space and still be able to open the door!

Last edited:
Sorry you didnt get any replies emmie, did you sort it in the end?

Hmmm is there any way of moving the furniture for even a teensy bit more room? Or could you move the warddrobe round so the cage could be an L shape?

Sorry you didnt get any replies emmie, did you sort it in the end?

Hmmm is there any way of moving the furniture for even a teensy bit more room? Or could you move the warddrobe round so the cage could be an L shape?

hey yup i did get it sorrted I got rid of the waredrobe, so I can fit atleast a medium sized dog crate in! :)

Back