• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor poor Popsky :(

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She had a huge lump of poop stuck on her bum again :( this hadn't happened for over a year as we got her feeding under control (she is trying to eat hay but prefers her food) but she had a few extra cecotropes (googled it to make sure ;)) and so we put her food down a bit more and her tummy seems to have not liked it much, so we caught her and I cut it off, cleaned her up and she seems okay now. I will be checking her daily again now though. She also needs her nails cutting but we will do those tomorrow, don't want to freak her out again bless her.

James was being a pansy making a big deal on how stinky it was but it must be horrible for her to be hopping around with that on her bottom. We have figured out how much food to feed her throughout the day so hopefully it will settle and she can clean herself properly after she has lost a bit of weight :)

Ahhhh, poor little thing.

Poppy gets the same, she has teeth problems so barely eats hay, she's always had a bad tummy, Im at a loss as to how to stop it.

I hope your little Pop is much better soon, typical bunny eh, loving her food over hay.

Ahhhh, poor little thing.

Poppy gets the same, she has teeth problems so barely eats hay, she's always had a bad tummy, Im at a loss as to how to stop it.

I hope your little Pop is much better soon, typical bunny eh, loving her food over hay.

I know :roll: :lol: she has a nibble on carrot sometimes, or some veg, and loves licking grapes :lol: but it's only if SHE wants to eat it will she :roll: so it's just about the food intake control now. She's a lot happier now she has that mass off her though, it was pulling her fur down and she had a patch of skin showing but the fur has kind of retracted back now. Had to double check in case it looked sore for her but she's content pooping everywhere now :lol:

Back