• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We honoured Badger's 5th birthday today...

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
..by having a banana party :D

We don't normally have banana here EVER, but it was something he loved, and something everybunny else loves. So, I guess in Badger's memory I have made my bunnies very happy :D

Happy Birthday Most Awesome Badger- RIP

I guess even though there is nothing anyone can say or anything, I just wanted to share that it was Badger's birthday and that we remembered it in the normal way we celebrated. :love: And also how much I miss him, every single day.

Last edited:
Awww, that's a lovely way to celebrate his birthday, I'm sure Badger is very happy.:love::love:

Happy Birthday Badger!!!!:love::love::love: xxxxx

Thanks :) We had to acknowledge it somehow and I didn't want to do something 'depressing' because that goes against everything Badger was.

A banana party is a brilliant idea! It's like cake for buns. :lol: A very fitting way to remember Badger, a special little bun.

What a lovely thing to do:D can I ask why you never have bananas? Mr Hector has some as treat are they safe? X

Thanks guys :)

Yes bananas are safe, but all fruits in general are not healthy for bunnies because of the sugar content. I use it to tempt non eaters and just for treats. :)

I missed this yesterday.

Hope you all had a great banana party and Happy Birthday Badger.

I missed this yesterday too :oops:

I'm glad you honoured Badger's birthday in such a lovely way! Happy belated birthday Badger :D

xxx

Back