• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 seconds I turned my back and Mr Bennett got the new wire.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:shock: Mr Bennett was in the bedroom, I popped the rubbish in the outside bins. Came in, couldn't find him, go into the living room and he was at the back of the sofa and right in front of me trying to bite the brand new replacement wire he chewed through on Wednesday. There is a chunk out of it, but everything is still working. :shock:

I won't tell OH, he will go mental. :lol::lol:

I also caught him chewing the rubber door stops. Two of them have chunks out of it.

Found a piece of chewed white plastic on the floor, he had chewed the end off the door stopper at the back of the bedroom door.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then to finish it off I caught him chewing the draught excluder on the storage door.

Little ******!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Todays chat with you has been the first since Tuesday.....:p:p

He was at another pair of my shoes. :shock: Since he went in the hutch and Cutie-pie was in there already, have shut them in to vaccum. He is far too interested in the vaccum cleaner to do with him running around. :lol::lol:

I forgot to add, I also caught him in the chinchilla sand bath.:shock:

Back