• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ratties, bunnies and piggies

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
A few recent pics of some of my lovelies :love:

Boris on my knee having a cuddle, he is always jumping on my knee and settling down there :love:

3a391503-6063-4dae-b9b3-405e01bc0ac6.jpg

Beano and Gordon greeting me :love: And making the most of using their mesh door whilst the weather was still ok

6399789b-3c1d-4e21-b3aa-96e1548f39b3.jpg

Gordon on my knee

5305eb66-5658-4adf-985b-9b82a70381a2.jpg

Tillie was keen oh having her photo taken!

9ad2e816-adf0-4972-85ac-b8e45860305b.jpg

Pretty Agnes

45eb0506-dd7c-444e-a85d-a2ad82efd212.jpg

Treasure and Honey

f6623b74-2eef-41fb-833a-7dc39af894a0.jpg

Treasure curled up on my pillow

2d750847-434a-4c1d-8639-09aab713bee0.jpg

lovely pics..the little piggie face is so sweet:love:
but of course the bunnies are my favourite, nice to see Gordon again xx

Thankyou both :)

lovely pics..the little piggie face is so sweet:love:
but of course the bunnies are my favourite, nice to see Gordon again xx

:) Gordon has become rather cheeky lately :lol: He runs to the door when he hears it opening and I get mugged by two bunnies now, before Gordon used to only join in sometimes. He has also taken to jumping in the hay bag when I'm trying to give them fresh hay :roll: :love: xx

Thankyou everyone :) I've spent a few days now clearing out my room to make it more Boris proof and more room so hopefully he and my ratties will like it better when it's finished and I'll find it easier :)

:D all your animals are lovely :D

how old are your ratties?? i havent had ratties for a while now but think about getting more one day :)

oh and boris :love: you know, if you want to send him to me..... i guess its ok ;) :lol:

I :love: all your pets, but if i could bunnap just one it would be Boris, he is one of my all time fave buns :love::love::love:

Aw thankyou very much, that made me feel rather proud :oops: :lol: I'm just watching doc martin repeat and he's climbing round on my knee, he's such a treasure :love:

Shell1805, thankyou :D My ratties are 16 months old and I absolutely adore them :lol: They never fail to make me smile, as all of my pets do, but my ratties seem to actually make that effort to do so. As you'll know ratties are lovely. :love: If you do get any more at some point in the future make sure you take lots of piccies ;) :wave: Perhaps Boris might want to go stay at yours if he sprays much more and steals any more of my things ;) :lol: He doesn't chew things but likes to move them round :? :lol:

Aw thankyou very much, that made me feel rather proud :oops: :lol: I'm just watching doc martin repeat and he's climbing round on my knee, he's such a treasure :love:

Shell1805, thankyou :D My ratties are 16 months old and I absolutely adore them :lol: They never fail to make me smile, as all of my pets do, but my ratties seem to actually make that effort to do so. As you'll know ratties are lovely. :love: If you do get any more at some point in the future make sure you take lots of piccies ;) :wave: Perhaps Boris might want to go stay at yours if he sprays much more and steals any more of my things ;) :lol: He doesn't chew things but likes to move them round :? :lol:

:lol: naughty boris, i think it might be a hare thing. bella likes to steal socks and hides them in her tunnel :roll:

as for ratties, you know me.... always taking pics :oops: :lol:

i had a trio of rats, and two of them look likes your girls only mine were boys and called percy and marvin :) chester was a black hoodied :)

miss my boys x

:lol: naughty boris, i think it might be a hare thing. bella likes to steal socks and hides them in her tunnel :roll:

as for ratties, you know me.... always taking pics :oops: :lol:

i had a trio of rats, and two of them look likes your girls only mine were boys and called percy and marvin :) chester was a black hoodied :)

miss my boys x

Must be :lol: He takes books off the shelf and puts them behind my mirror :lol: I changed the books round so the lighter ones were at the bottom and heavier at the top where he can't reach because he pulled one out and some more fell and I didn't want any heavier ones falling on him!!

Aw your ratties sound lovely :) I have done another thread with a few ratty pics ;) xxx

Must be :lol: He takes books off the shelf and puts them behind my mirror :lol: I changed the books round so the lighter ones were at the bottom and heavier at the top where he can't reach because he pulled one out and some more fell and I didn't want any heavier ones falling on him!!

Aw your ratties sound lovely :) I have done another thread with a few ratty pics ;) xxx

:lol: bella does that with my dvds :roll:

ooooo i will have a nosey at you rattie thread.... i think ive got some of my guys on photobucket.... will have a nose. just up loading pics of me and bella ;)

:lol: bella does that with my dvds :roll:

ooooo i will have a nosey at you rattie thread.... i think ive got some of my guys on photobucket.... will have a nose. just up loading pics of me and bella ;)

If you have any to hand would be nice to see xx And upload faster!!! ;) :lol:

Back