• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues - would you like to be 'bun of the week' on RR FB page?

weeble

Each week we have a bun of the week with some info about them. Its hard choosing the buns so I'm always grateful for suggestions or special appeals. Please pm me if you have a bun you would like to feature or if you have any ideas for anything you would like to see on the page :D

https://www.facebook.com/rabbitrehome

Last edited:
Puffin is in Rabbits in Need on here..being a dental bun he will be hard to home so if he could be frontpage one week would appreciate it:D

also is the search feature going to be tweaked? when search for Leicester rabbits in Warwickshire come up first, then a couple of ours then some in West mids etc..I think it will put people off looking. Good idea to have neighbouring counties rabbits come up but surely closest 1st??

I normally do bun of the week on a sun but out tomorrow so I will put Puffin up today :D Am I ok to copy his write up from his In Need page?

I think Tamsin is updating the RR Page there is a thread asking for bugs with it so maybe pm her or post on this thread

Yes of course. I have featured Puffin for Jill this week but I will do him next week :D

Love the little curved tip to his ear :love:

i think his ear is sweet too :love: A lady came to see Bertie and another male bunny we had in at the time, and as soon as she saw Bertie she said 'ewwww his ear is discusting' :cry: My heart broke for him, he is so gentle and cant help the way he looks :( x

Hi

It would be wonderful if you could feature flopsey and hermy. We haven't really had any interest in them in the time they have been here or smudge who is abit nervous of hands coming towards him or being picked up. Alternatively, sugs and kisses as kisses is a dental bunny. Any of these being a feature would be lovely.

Thankyou very much:)

Back