• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even More Honeypigs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
After the newbies Ange posted here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?316183-My-new-foster-Honeypigs&highlight=jamaica

We've had more arrive..following on from Jamaica and sisters, we went with island names

so first 2 x 18 months old sows, Malta and Sicily

SicilyMalta.jpg

then a family arrived..all still in together..mum, dad and 3 babies:roll: Told youngsters are 6 weeks but I think a bit older, maybe 8 weeks..could be pregnant by dad..mum is definately pregnant again:(

Mum and 2 daughters
Dominica, Martinique and Grenadine :love:

MatiniqueGrenadineDominica.jpg

and Dad and son, Trinidad and Tobago :D

TrinidadandTobago.jpg

Last edited:
mumy pig has a lumpy large tum..the little girls we just hope are too young..poor Dominica isn't that old herself:(

When Sicily and Malta were handed in I was told, 'We sold the rabbits, we couldn't sell the guinea pigs so we brought them to you, the wife wants to sell her tortoise and then we are getting a labrador' :shock: No doubt one of the local rescues will be taking the labrador from them when they decide they have had enough of that as well.

When Sicily and Malta were handed in I was told, 'We sold the rabbits, we couldn't sell the guinea pigs so we brought them to you, the wife wants to sell her tortoise and then we are getting a labrador' :shock: No doubt one of the local rescues will be taking the labrador from them when they decide they have had enough of that as well.

:(:(:(

Best wishes to all these piggies. xx

:roll::evil::evil::evil:

They are beautiful :love:

:evil::censored::censored::censored: b****** people... would they do that to their kids if they have any???? sorry kids too messy/demanding lets get rid and have another?!!!!

Back