• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Rex rabbits??

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Talk to me about them please? :) I did search the forum but just found alot of stuff about sore hocks and Sharp nails :? Surley there is a lot more to them than that!!

I have a mini rex. They're very small and petite looking. My Jack is around 4 lbs I think. He's a sweet bun and reminds me a lot of my nethies.

other than sore hocks they are also supposed to be prone to heart problems.

Mini Rexes are wonderful. None of mine have had Sore Hocks. My oldest Mini Rex lived to be about 9-10 :)

Here is Brian, he is really a Micro Rex as he is too small for a Mini

Scuse the moult !!

019-13.jpg

021-10.jpg

024-9.jpg

025-9.jpg

026-11.jpg

027-11.jpg

028-9.jpg

029-7.jpg

030-10.jpg

Last edited:
Brian is so cute. Albert is a mini and lives outside happily he gpwjtpt getting his winter coat its lovely. He does get sore hocks and lives on play mats with hay and newspapers

Mini rex's are small, Poppet weighs around 1.5lb shes a tiny little thing but she is an exception as she was taken from her mum to young.
shes a complete sweety she is human orientated and spends most the day sat with me watching t.v or following me around.
pops lives indoors with 3 other buns and we lay fleece down over the carpet so her hocks arent damaged :)

Mini rex's are small, Poppet weighs around 1.5lb shes a tiny little thing but she is an exception as she was taken from her mum to young.
shes a complete sweety she is human orientated and spends most the day sat with me watching t.v or following me around.
pops lives indoors with 3 other buns and we lay fleece down over the carpet so her hocks arent damaged :)

Has she put any more weight on? Or is she staying tiny? :D

Back