• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumbly stomach? quick reply please

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Just been toodling about in the bedroom, and i can hear zumas belly grumbling really loudly from the other side of the room.
hes had loads of hay and hes had his daily pellet allowance.
only thing i can think of is tramped gas, so we have massaged his belly and he did a little trump.
but still very rumbly, is there anything else i can do for him?

i have read pineapple juice or Papaya is good for bunny bellies?
if this is the case i can go to tesco now and collect some , how much juice can you give them?:wave::?

thanks in advance

Infacol is good for gas but not sure where you'd get it now . It is normal for them to make soem gut sounds, but not excessively noisy ones.

I dont like to ring unless its a deffo emergency hun,
hes eating and seems normal in himself at the moment, so im not urgently worried.

could i pick infacol up from the 24hour tesco?

I dont mean to take in,I mean to get advice.
You can get infacol from all night shops.....Id be out of my mind with worry.....but thats me.....

I dont mean to take in,I mean to get advice.
You can get infacol from all night shops.....Id be out of my mind with worry.....but thats me.....

normally i would be hun its just zumas the first to go off his food if he feels poorly, but he has had his pellets and is still running around etc.

ahhh yeah ill get andy to ring for me, :)

Keep him running.If hes still nomming and pooping and running then I think its fair to say its ok.....
I think.....

Back