• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of Bonkers (Sir Bonkalot) and India

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
These two are much more settled with each other - a few pics of them in their little lovenest :love:

vtg021.jpg

vtg026.jpg

vtg042.jpg

vtg027.jpg

vtg034.jpg

vtg047.jpg

vtg051.jpg

They make a very beautiful pair.Lovely to see them both...(particularly my little man....Is he over his um....hormones now????)

:lol: Yes that urge is pretty much all gone! He still runs over to see me and snuggles in - but no trying to bonk :love: Actually India bonks him more than he does her now! (although she normally goes for the face):shock:

Who is more dominant??

I keep looking at him...hes just so different from when he first arrived........youve done him the world of good,Nikkie.xxxx

Who is more dominant??

I keep looking at him...hes just so different from when he first arrived........youve done him the world of good,Nikkie.xxxx

Aww thank you yvette that means a lot to me. It's nice to see you notice the change. I'm taking him in for a check up on Monday just to put my mind at ease as hes drinking a lot of water, and I want to get his weight/nails/teeth checked to be sure.

Without a doubt little innocent faced India is in charge of EVERYTHING :lol: The nethie in her is oozing out :roll:

Aww thank you yvette that means a lot to me. It's nice to see you notice the change. I'm taking him in for a check up on Monday just to put my mind at ease as hes drinking a lot of water, and I want to get his weight/nails/teeth checked to be sure.

Without a doubt little innocent faced India is in charge of EVERYTHING :lol: The nethie in her is oozing out :roll:

He certainly doesnt look his age.....
India is a very pretty girl.Nethie or not, he needs a strong bunny girl to keep him in line!! Even you had problems!!! I will never forget that thread!! With that teddy,............:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Had me in fits!!!!

Of course India is in charge, where is she from? ;)
Bonkers really does look amazing. I have such a soft spot for him. :love:

Aww, they make such a lovely couple :love: :love:

:lol::lol::lol: Well I've managed to integrate Teddy back into the relationship and he's stopped smoking and drinking now so things are looking up :thumb: I caught India grooming him the other day so I reckon there is some sort of affair going on there (Don't tell his Bonkship or all hell will break loose :shock: )

Thank you Fran, Susie Bun :)

Jenova - Very very true! - The BARC'ness has overtaken her :lol:

Awww, they make such a lovely couple. I agree, you can really see the change in Bonkers from those early photos. :love::love:

It's so nice to see Sir Bonkalot again being in love with a real bunny! :p:love::love::love::love:
Good luck at the vets on Monday! :wave:

they look really settled now :love: and im so glad teddy has been accepted back, i hope they can live happily as a threesome :)

but you might be taking teddy away from a relationship thats now working as hes given up his bad habbits what if he goes back to the bottle again :?

Back