• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Embarrassing vet trip!

Nikki26

Mama Doe
So I had to take Marbles and Maddie to the vets tonight for their post neuter/spay check up. Marbles is difficult to handle at the best of times as he hates being picked up and usually ends up sitting on my shoulder.

I got him out of his carrier and he shot up into my shoulder, hooked a foot into my ear and ended up sitting on my head!! He somehow managed to get his feet tangled up in my hair so I couldn't lift him down!! I had to stand there with a rabbit on my head and ask the vet for help!!

The shame!! :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

At my last vet trip, a rabbit tried to climb in my top and pulled it right down so the vet got a lovely view of my (rather lacey) bra :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The original post and immediate reply are really funny! I bet the latter one especially brightened up the vet's day though ;)

:lol: Better your head than the vets head :thumb:

I had a foster bunny who decided to take a trip over my shoulder and in one swift moment, as though choreographed, my mum shoved me forwards onto the table so the vet could take the bunny off, so there I was half lying on the vet table whilst they extracted the bunny from my hair. :lol:

Although it was also funny when Star launched himself at the vets jugular just before he was due to have his vaccination. :lol:

Went to see my vet with a rather low cut top on.
Was holding BB,my rather overweight bun ready for his Myxi jab.Lily,BBs sister has lost weight and Ian nodded and said Thats where all the weight is.
I looked at him,looked at BB,looked at my rather large heaving chest and looked at Ian again.
Again, he nodded,I looked at BB,looked at my chest and looked at Ian.
Ian then said"BB has eaten all of Lilys food...hes got all the weight"

I honestly thought Ian was on about my boobs...and do you know what?? He totally did not get what I was shocked at!!

:lol::lol: I am glad it's not just me!! Luckily I had my coat done so there was no worries about my top!! What made it worse it that the vet got Maddie out of her carrier and asked me to hold her, she then did exactly the same thing and sat on my head!! I felt like such an incompetent owner!!

My other funny vet story was when frankie leapt onto her carrier and then flew off the end of the table. I somehow managed to catch her using one hand as she was flying through the air!! The vet was really impressed!! :lol

Back