• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Progress UD

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
So far, this is what is done :) Tomorrow after shopping and doing the bunnies, we will crack on with it :) and Sunday too :D exciiiiited :D

James always wears practical things :roll: he likes to look good :lol: He was hitting the base trying to figure out if it needs more support. If it has any more support it will weigh over a tonne :lol: The one with the hole behind was the original but we decided on a single hutch instead :)

tumblr_ltflk9nN2l1qfzl7bo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
We didn't get much done this afternoon because his knee was hurting him so we shall persevere tomorrow! I want it done soon so Lola can have a bigger hutch and run and Donny the same :D

I think I was annoying James though, I kept asking if we could put the lino on but he said no :( He did the partition and support for the roof today :) I'll take some more pictures tomorrow when it has a bit more added to it :lol: maybe even finished ;)

The partition and support board is on! Sides, doors, lino and back going on this week and at the weekend we will be fixing the roof on :) It does go to the back but he cut it down, so it fits now :)

tumblr_ltl0cjQ8gR1qfzl7bo1_500.jpg

Lino on. Sides, doors and back tomorrow :) feel like giving it to the bunny up the road though :(

And yep that's a tractor, although it's been on charge for 4 years and never been used :roll: another £15,000 James' dad spent on useless rubbish. And this is the shed :shock: ...I know right. I could live in it.. :lol:

And that is my chair in which I over see the proceedings :lol:

313160_2593999569740_1247194459_33026063_549802512_n.jpg

Back