• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urban Fox Warning- DO NOT BE COMPLACENT

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Please familiarise yourself with the dangers Foxes pose to Rabbits in URBAN areas. It is not just a problem for Rural locations and just because you live in a built up area and you have 'never seen any Foxes' THEY ARE THERE

http://www.thefoxwebsite.org/urbanfoxes/index.html

I have just had to chase one OUT OF MY HOUSE again. This happens at least once a year, usually around October/November time.

I have lost a HOUSE RABBIT to a Fox in the past, dont let the same thing happen to you.

thanks jane...have house buns too .....will be keeping doors /windows downstairs closed and buns/piggies in at night...

I was walking home last night about 10 o'clock. we saw two foxes playing on the Green the other side of the road to our flat - feet away from buses and the people waiting at the bus stop.

good post warning jane, my mum and dad often see them outside mums work up road at night, glad your bunnies were ok

Everyone PLEASE listen to Jane! Make sure all your animals are protected (cats included), don't leave animals out loose or in runs/aviaries (unless they are 100% fox proof), don't leave windows open, never underestimate foxes and never think it won't happen to you or your animals.

Everyone PLEASE listen to Jane! Make sure all your animals are protected (cats included), don't leave animals out loose or in runs/aviaries (unless they are 100% fox proof), don't leave windows open, never underestimate foxes and never think it won't happen to you or your animals.

this :wave:

cas

Back