• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy is to be spayed! (nice early birthday pressie)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Her 5th birthday is in May, so I'm saving up in my ISA account for her and Lola's spay next year :D (around Jan for Poppy and Lola Feb) Donny may only have been £33 for his neuter but these two will be about £120 together :lol: I love my Popsky and know the risks of uterine cancer :( but I (and the vet) want to get her sneezing under a bit more control and her teeth :) which I think are doing okay :) Lola will be old enough in Feb :) And because Poppy lives in my bf's room :lol: she can be done and be watched constantly, and Lola will be spayed around the holiday so my mom/sister/brother/dad/..cat(joke:)) can check on her, as well as me when I'm not at work :)

I'm not too worried about Lola but because Poppy is older :( I'm scared about what could happen :( eeee :(

Has anyone had a girly bun with a few problems spayed so late? I did beg my mom and dad but they said it wouldn't happen to her, but who can be sure :( I was at school and had no money so couldn't do anything :( but I can now! :) and maybe then she can have an indoor husbun for my birthday ;) She just wants someone to groom her head all the time :) very laid back bunny now.. maybe I can find a rabbit rehome bunny too! :D

Last edited:
Back