• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this?

ljm-arnott

Young Bun
Just wondered what you all thought of this. My OH writes for a mobile phone review website in his spare time and now and again has to take sample videos with the phone he is reviewing. This time, Arthur got to be the star of the show! Although the video isn't v interesting (it gets better half way through) it has been the comments that everybody has made on it that have made us chuckle! Someone thought that Arthur was a dog, another a cat, somebody has even called him a bunnyuahua! :lol: Although Arthur loves the limelight, it's made me paranoid!
Here's the link:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=k5TrdMaiTIs

Opinions welcome!
x

He is very cute!! Amazes me how someone can think he is a cat or a dog!!! Weird! What is that game thing he has that he picks up and runs off with! He's very clever!!!

SamanthaJane: Thank you! He is definitely a lion lop and yes I think that he is double maned, is there any way that I can tell for sure?

Joanne Jenkinson: It amazes me too, he looks like a rabbit to me! He's playing with a 'teach n treat'. I can't take any credit for teaching him how to use it and run around like he does in the video, he did that all by himself!

That video was great, little Arthur is gorgeous. I love how he got each of those things from his toy and ran around the whole pen before dropping it off beside the toy. I could have watched way more than just 1.18mins!

SamanthaJane: Thank you! He is definitely a lion lop and yes I think that he is double maned, is there any way that I can tell for sure?

Joanne Jenkinson: It amazes me too, he looks like a rabbit to me! He's playing with a 'teach n treat'. I can't take any credit for teaching him how to use it and run around like he does in the video, he did that all by himself!

He is a little cutie and very very clever to have taught himself his game!!!

Awww he is sooo cute.

I can sort of see why they wondered at a small dog, even though I knew he was a rabbit, it took me until halfway through the video to be sure :oops::oops: he's very fluffy :love:

Back