• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge <3 gripe water is amazing stuff!!!!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Well Fudge is a very happy bunny again :love: I really belive the gripe water is what helped her get better! it was after giving that that she started to perk up and become herself again!
Its amazing stuff would highly recommend to anyone with a bloaty/gassy bunny :thumb:

Shes now off zantac, gripe water and recieved her last dose of metacam this morning! Will she how she gets on without the metacam before i start the slow bonding process!

Little update on Noah too! Mr is doing very good, scoffing all of his yummy timmy hay and still loving his food loads! Hes interested in everything and now demands noserubs :love: He does get scared at night when its bedtime, dont think he likes being alone! Hes too used to having company all the time :roll: Hopefully the bond works out so hes never alone!

Just waiting on my delivery of fudges new food to help with her digestive problems and hopefully that will help loads :D

I always keep Woodwards Gripe Water in stock for my buns. I find they get on better with it than Infacol. It smells lovely and herby and isn't as messy as Infacol.

Glad Fudge is okay :) x

oooohhhh...please tell me how much and how often..always good to know another bunny treatment ;)

I gave her 1-2ml upto 6 times a day! She is 2.3kg. I think it goes by body weight! Type in gripe water in the search bar and there will be a thread with the dosage :wave:

Back