• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This has the AWH factor, beware!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
My freshly made hay cookies went down a treat today :D

DSCF5146.jpg

DSCF5144.jpg

DSCF5143.jpg

DSCF5142.jpg

DSCF5140.jpg

DSCF5139.jpg

DSCF5138.jpg

DSCF5137.jpg

DSCF5145.jpg

I'm so happy they went down a treat :) I think I can alter the way I made them to stay more compact but I'm pleased with the first trial :D

Aww, your bunnies are lovely! And very spoilt!! Better not show my bunnies these, they would want me in the kitchen making treats for them every day!

Aww lucky bundles they look fab :D

I made some yesterday too, but mine fell apart abit as they baked and dried :? The bunnies still loved them though :)

Aww lucky bundles they look fab :D

I made some yesterday too, but mine fell apart abit as they baked and dried :? The bunnies still loved them though :)

Mine started to fall apart a bit but generally kept their shape, until they got ripped apart by some bunnies ;) The fact that they prefered them over the grass tells me that they must taste aweful nice! I think next time I'm going to put them into cupcake shapers and really press them down firmly. Probably lower the temperature they were in for but keep them in for twice as long so they really try out, I don't know if that'll make them fall apart more though. I swapped the apple for banana as I thought banana might be a bit more binding. Shall have to experiment :D

They look tasty! :) Looks like the buns approve! One of these days I'm going to get round to making some of those myself!

Back