• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lining up my bunnies for the vets *lol*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
First is Donny. Today 2pm. Myxi jab and general check up; approx £30

Poppy next Friday; Check up for another possible dental :( she is eating fine by herself, and has even started eating small bits of hay! :shock: and having a go on her apple stick :D when she had her dental she refused to eat no matter what the metacam and we have had to litterally spend 2 months syringe feeding her baby food, banana, her food in a paste, anything to get her to eat :( she's fine now thank god, don't know what I'd do without my Popstar :(
She is still sneezing although not as much so I will ask for more antibiotics and maybe see if they will give us cat metacam because she is still grinding her teeth, the vet said last time it may well just be habit now because her teeth were okay. I really hope she doesn't need another one :( it's horrible seeing her literally starving and her tummy grumbling all the time :cry: don't want that again :( but that will be approx; £50+

Finally Lola, for a check up and VHD jab; approx £30

At least I don't need to worry about money yet as my bank balance is looking good :thumb: but on the 7th November.. £248.08 will come out from my credit card for my car tax and insurance :shock: *don't think about it* :lol: I'll spend now, save later :lol:

Back