• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do things never happen in ones??

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Just found an abcess under Billy's chin ..... had one of the dogs to the vets last night and now this.....my poor bank balance and my poor Billy :cry:

I know the feeling, been to the vets three times with three diff pets recently myself. :cry:

Hope your lot get better soon. ((HUGS))

i'm there at the moment as well so know how you feel. :(

Oh made redundant in june and set up his own business which is doing ok but obviously taking time and money wise we are struggling.

my brother and best friend who were a couple are separating and i seem to be getting stuck in the middle.

my 73 year old mum who recovered from breast cancer 12 years ago now has cancerous cells in her womb and is due to ave a hysterectomy

and finally my beautiful 11 year old dog Sidney was diagnosed with a bone tumor a week ago which has spread to his chest. he is my baby and i am devastated he has weeks to live. but at the moment apart from a limp he is doing ok and it is crippling us to fund his £150 a month tablets but if it kept him pain free and happy i would pay that every day if i had to.

hope Billy is ok. *hugs*

Billy is going to the vets tomorrow morning , just couldnt get him there today , my daughter is moving house and I've had grandkids to look after and been helping her to clean etc.

I'm really sorry you're having a hard time Davina. It does seem that bad things all happen at the same time...been there myself :(

Hugs if you need them x

Back