• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling the Bucks of RU

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo My 2 wifey buns keep nipping my bottom! And one even tries to hump me. What shall I do?

Milo3-1.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

Domino: My wifey did this to me too but I let her carry on and now she doesnt do it anymores as she got bored :oops:

Alfie: Well, it's understandable, you being so handsome Milo. I wouldn't stand for it though - Bubbles knows that I wear the trousers. :no: You know what these hormonal does can be like though...... ;)

charlie: i know exactly how you feels! my wifey keeps bonking me but i just want kwisses:( shhhh,she might be listening....

SAM_4174-1.jpg

Milo Mummy says that if I can just wait 10 days the vet man will fix everything :p I didn't know that they were broken :?

Joejoe Put weight on so she can't fit, that's what I did, mind you she started humping my head instead so maybe not....

Buddy; one of my wifeys used to do this sometimes.. i waited until she finished then ran away and stamped a bit to tell her NO MORE!! so she eventually got the message and stopped. :D

Dudley: Dude that is not cool! You need to let her know who the boss is!! or run the other way!! Me and Daisy used to have our problems as she gets very territorial over her food so I just learnt not to get in her way when the noms arrive and all is peace and tranquility in our above ground warren!

Back