• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks to someone elses posts....

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
I've decided to give hay cake making a go :D

I'v changed the receipe slightly by using 2 grated carrots, a mushed banana, a cup full of soggy pellets and finely chopped up hay. Mixed it all together and then added the hay bit by bit. I kept adding hay until the hay started to "mat" a little and didn't fall apart easily. They're now in the oven on gas mark 3 for 30 minutes ;) Can't wait to see the result! I bet the rabbits love them :D I think rabbit christmas present may have gotten cheaper!

Ooo I hope they turn out well! I plan on making some at the weekend too!!

Right, I'm off into the kitchen to try this... I need to do it while OH is out because he's finding my increasing obsession with Muppette and Gingernut bordering on the weird... :lol:

Last night's exchange... "You're going to order a hot water bottle*... for the rabbits... :shock:...???"

* heatpad

How did they turn out?? I might give it a go at the weekend. Daisy is on a diet but loves her fenugreek crunchies. I figure if I can make the treats at least I will know what exactly is in them calorie wise!

Right, I'm off into the kitchen to try this... I need to do it while OH is out because he's finding my increasing obsession with Muppette and Gingernut bordering on the weird... :lol:

Last night's exchange... "You're going to order a hot water bottle*... for the rabbits... :shock:...???"

* heatpad

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back