• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A typical morning at Fluffers Folly *Squee baby vids x 3!!*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Hay nomming, drinking, lots baby bunnies looking cute, mummy inspecting the hoomin, more nomming, bit of scratting, half hearted binky (missed the 'mad' episode again :roll: ) & lil tufty bun following mum to see what's upstairs :love::love::love:

Nomming in the forage 'boat' & a few lil binkies (I'm getting better :lol: ) Can you see all THREE lion heads? :love:

I have suggested a name (out of the ones already chosen) for the grey & white lion head bun (the main star of this vid) but it will only really be suitable if he's a he!!! 'He' is hilarious - always virtical pop-corning & dashing about :love::love:

Last edited:
JENNY!!!!! Stop showing us these babies please, I can't take any more!!!!!!

Actually, I love seeing them but my heart feels ready to burst.:love::love::love:

How on earth do you get anything done with these cuties to watch????????????????

:shock: I am incredibly busy I'll have you know. Yes I am yes I am yes I am! *pulls best indignant face* then..

*coughs & looks around to make sure OH isn't looking*

.....done diddly squat for about 2 weeks :lol::lol::lol:

Lovely vids! Thanks so much for sharing!

I love the way they binky! Mini Bouncer hopped up on the logs so casually and in the first vid the brown one disappeared up the ramp so quickly!

Lovely vids! Thanks so much for sharing!

I love the way they binky! Mini Bouncer hopped up on the logs so casually and in the first vid the brown one disappeared up the ramp so quickly!

:shock: *coughs* Mrs Honeybunny will get very cross if she sees you calling him/her that now......... He/she is 'Yo-yo' ;)

:lol::lol:

They fly up and down the ramp like it's not even there - I wish I could capture them and then reply in slow motion :lol:

Seriously, every time I see a new video I fall in love with a different bunny :love:

:lol::lol: I have this problem every time I go out there (10 zillion times a day :lol::oops:). I just love them all & of course we mustn't forget September, the reason they are here :love:

I want them all :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Especially the one dwinking from the water bottle and the white one and the one binkying and mad dashing.

Loving the new footage.:thumb: I've been out all day, most unsually, and the baby bunnies are a fine antidote to my headache. :love: I especially like the little agouti having his/her long drink. :love:

:shock: *coughs* Mrs Honeybunny will get very cross if she sees you calling him/her that now......... He/she is 'Yo-yo' ;)

:roll: Come on Jen..... we all know special fella's can have 2 names...... his code name is mini bouncer :thumb::thumb:

As for the video's :shock::shock::shock: just cuteness overload :shock::shock::shock:

Back