• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Christmas Pressent?!

If I have time, I'm planning on 'knitting' both if them a little stocking out of their favourite hay and putting a couple of fenugreek crunchies in it.

Other than that I'm planning to get a replacement 'chill and snooze bed' and a new 'wobble ball' and to make sure I have both their favourite hay in stock

Well Akasma needs a new willow cat basket she has eaten her current one, Honey needs a new cardboard castle. Need to think of things for the other buns too.

Im going to buy - or possibly try and make my own as I made an enquiry and got a reply saying they werent accepting new orders at the mo... one of these bunny crash pads... how cute are these ones with the bunny ears (Hugo's There pointed me to this website btw ;) ) shame they arent selling right now as I would have ordered today!!!:D

Scroll down the page a little for the bunny ones.... soooo cute!

http://pimpmypiggy.homestead.com/bunnycrashpads.html

Instead of my parents getting me any presents this year, I asked them to contribute to the bunnies vaccination costs; so that's what they are getting for their christmas present (but in January)- vaccinations. :lol: Sucky present much! :thumb:

Im going to buy - or possibly try and make my own as I made an enquiry and got a reply saying they werent accepting new orders at the mo... one of these bunny crash pads... how cute are these ones with the bunny ears (Hugo's There pointed me to this website btw ;) ) shame they arent selling right now as I would have ordered today!!!:D

Scroll down the page a little for the bunny ones.... soooo cute!

http://pimpmypiggy.homestead.com/bunnycrashpads.html

I was going to get one of these for mine too! My hammy has a cupcake one and he absolutely loves it- shame they don't do them anymore as I was going to order another one for him :(

We are building Lola a box seeing as she loves sitting outside and my dad is bringing some more carpet sample squares from work (a hotel that has pretty boring black/grey carpet samples yet the whole hotel is a sicky patterny carpet :lol:) but don't know about Donny yet, and Poppy is having the same as Lola only a bigger one and not carpeted because of her ability to change her mind about where to pee ;)

If I have time, I'm planning on 'knitting' both if them a little stocking out of their favourite hay and putting a couple of fenugreek crunchies in it.

Other than that I'm planning to get a replacement 'chill and snooze bed' and a new 'wobble ball' and to make sure I have both their favourite hay in stock

:wave: what's a wobble bal?????:?

I bought the bunny head decorations that Poppymoon's Eric is making. I'm hoping that the two trucks I'm on the waiting list for will be ready for christmas (no pressure Nanny Pat ;) :p ) and the guinea pigs have a fabulous guinea pig tunnel that the wonderful Nanny Pat made. Piggies will be getting something else too.

Last edited:
I bought the bunny head decorations that Poppymoon's Eric is making. I'm hoping that the two trucks I'm on the waiting list for will be ready for christmas (no pressure Nanny Pat ;) :p ) and the guinea pigs have a fabulous guinea pig tunnel that the wonderful Nanny Pat made. Piggies will be getting something else too.

The two yellow lorries are having their final coat of paint tomorrow ;)

Mine are sorted!

Got them one of those warren tunnel things, couple of toys and some dried meadow herby type things. For 2 bunnies who haven't the first idea, I think it's enough! (I'm doing it for the kids really as the budgies get something too :roll: )

Back