• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAYYYYYYY Magic Update !! another UD p4

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
she is up to 750g woohoooo :D, yeah might not seem alot to most buns but she is teeny tiny nethie so it is alot for her lol :love:,

go Magico :love::love:

you seriously have no idea how happy I am right now, we were starting to think it was time to let her go for a while there, but just shows how much of a fighter this little lady really is :love::love:

she has her little Magico sparkle back :D, .. eg .. when I tried to weigh her today she wiggle and squirmed and kept leaping off the scales :shock:, wether as before she would just plop down on to them then wait for me to take her back off :(

but now comes the decision on wether she should go back in with the group or not ... :(

Last edited:
Well done for doing so much to help her. It's amazing how much weight she has been. Putting her back in the group is a big decision but I'm sure with careful monitoring you should be able to spot any decline in behaviour.

Well done for doing so much to help her. It's amazing how much weight she has been. Putting her back in the group is a big decision but I'm sure with careful monitoring you should be able to spot any decline in behaviour.

Thanks :), she still has a bit more weight to put on, but i might start re-introducing her a little bit see hwo things go, I know who to watch out for, Buffy as she is the biggest bully in there, and Magic is just to small to stand up to her

another update about little Magic ..

I went to put some food in for her and she got all excited YAYYY she is making a come back :love:

Back