• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH not happy. Mr Bennett has chewed through the phone wire.

Well Mr Bennett's too cute to blame. :)
That is one thing I don't miss about house buns I must say. It's usually easy to replace phone wires and they're only a few quid. Which wire on the TV was it?

Well Mr Bennett's too cute to blame. :)
That is one thing I don't miss about house buns I must say. It's usually easy to replace phone wires and they're only a few quid. Which wire on the TV was it?

No idea, left it for OH to look at. Its a very very long white wire. I will take it out tomorrow and take to the DIY shop as well as the other one. He is still moaning.:lol:

He's determined to give Milly a run for her money!
On the plus side, he sounds very very happy :lol:

Hope your OH isn't mad for too long

well,bang goes our natter.I rang last night too..wonder when the little pickle did it!!

James will get over it......at least hes not a real git like my Binky was......

No idea, left it for OH to look at. Its a very very long white wire. I will take it out tomorrow and take to the DIY shop as well as the other one. He is still moaning.:lol:

Do you have Sky? Ours had a long white wire that connected the Sky box to the internet, but you don't really need it unless you want to do pay per view and stuff like that. I thought our internet was broken once and I rang up Sky to see what was going on and while I was going through their check list I realised Smoo had chewed the wire! I had to apologise to teh guy but he ws really nice and found it funny. He sent me some more wires for free. :)

I know that feeling only too well. I am hoping to possibly, maybe, perhaps acquire another two buns and was considering having them house buns. However, having read the numerous threads on here today about cable chewing, I don't think my marriage would survive.:lol:

Hope he calms down soon but if anything like mine it will be cast back at you at every opportunity!

Do you have Sky? Ours had a long white wire that connected the Sky box to the internet, but you don't really need it unless you want to do pay per view and stuff like that. I thought our internet was broken once and I rang up Sky to see what was going on and while I was going through their check list I realised Smoo had chewed the wire! I had to apologise to teh guy but he ws really nice and found it funny. He sent me some more wires for free. :)

Its the freeview box. Not SKY. OH not moaning anymore. Have to be extra nice, its his birthday tomorrow.

He's determined to give Milly a run for her money!
On the plus side, he sounds very very happy :lol:

Hope your OH isn't mad for too long

I definately think so. Also caught him trying to nibble a cable behind a bedroom door this morning. Plus every morning it seems to be his duty to try and get behind the wardrobe. He knows he isn't allowed, but that doesn't stop him. :lol:

Ooops. Mr Bennett had better be extra cute to get back in the good books. :love:

Just as well OH has fallen in love with him too. Although its a temporary ban from the living room until I get my third lot of cable proofing, although Mr Bennett chewed through this on an upright lamp. :shock:

well,bang goes our natter.I rang last night too..wonder when the little pickle did it!!

James will get over it......at least hes not a real git like my Binky was......

Mr Bennett makes Little Nylon look like an angel. You know I am sure we used to have loads of these cables/wires somewhere but since we moved I have no idea where they are.

I know that feeling only too well. I am hoping to possibly, maybe, perhaps acquire another two buns and was considering having them house buns. However, having read the numerous threads on here today about cable chewing, I don't think my marriage would survive.:lol:

Hope he calms down soon but if anything like mine it will be cast back at you at every opportunity!

He is fine now. Cutie-pie is as good as gold, she has never chewed a thing since February. Sunshine was pretty good and only once chewed through a telephone wire. I think all in all with the bunnies and chinnies this is the 4th phone cable in about 3 years. :shock::lol::lol:
The worst was my Art Deco lamp.

and James????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Plonked on the sofa. :lol::lol: I think he still has a bad cold. Last night was his 2nd night with the snoring machine, he had the finger moniter around the wrong way the first time.

Its his birthday tomorrow and I have to run around getting cables. If not it will be driving around looking for one. Why he was moaning. :lol:

Back