• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A wee Starfish update

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Thought it had been a while so I should let you know how she is doing. The lump under her chin is still growing and is the size of a malteser. She also has a couple of others, the biggest of which is at the base of her ear and is growing rapidly. It's almost as big as the other other one but hasn't been there as long. Her mood changes daily, some days she is happy staying in her box in the bed area and others she is down with the others.

She still ventures out from time to time but doesn't clean herself after going on the mud so I normally end up gently brushing out as much as I can the next day. I think turning her head and neck to her back legs must be uncomfortable. Anyway, here are a couple of photos. I was at my aunt and uncles today and was showing them pictures and wouldn't believe she was real! :lol: They thought she was one of the kids toys.:roll:

2011-09-30%25252015.05.03.jpg

2011-09-30%25252015.05.36.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww I love little Starfish, she is such a fluff ball.:love::love::love:

Sorry to hear the tumours are growing, such a shame. But she seems a bright little button.

Thank you for the update.

It is such a shame about the tumours, but fortunately she couldn't be in safer hands.

What a sweetie she is. :love::love: Please give her and the gang a gentle noserub from Auntie Di. xxx

She is so cute & fluffy, totally gorgeous :love: Well done for taking such great care of her and making so comfortable for so long. I hope she continues to enjoy life and make her RU fans smile :love::love:

Aww, thanks everyone! :oops: I will pass on all your lovely comments to her. I am so lucky to have her, even though I think she is the rabbit on RU wo looks least like a rabbit.:lol::love::love:

She has the funniest and sweetest wee nature and I love her so much. She gets so annoyed with me giving her medicine, grooming her, brushing off mud and making sure her fur is out of her eyes. But she has never once tried to dig at me or give me a warning nip. So may would just not put up with it at all.

Nice to hear an update on Starfish, so sorry her tumours are spreading though :(

Im not surprised the rellies thought she was a toy, the little fuzzball! Such a pretty girl :love: And a very lucky one at that :love:

Back