• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dudley area rabbit savvy vets

Hi there, my brilliant very rabbit-savvy vet isn't exactly 'in the Dudley area', but definitely near enough to travel to, even in an emergency.

Her name is Marie Kubiak and she's based at Manor Vets in Edgbaston (http://www.manorvets.co.uk/edgbaston/)

I use Manor for my own pets, but I also run a small rabbit & guinea pig boarding service in the area (www.vipiggies.co.uk)), and have used Manor a couple of times when a boarder has been taken ill whilst in my care. In fact, some of my (human) boarding customers have now switched to using Manor, despite living some miles away.

Hope that helps, Tracey

I use Clent Hills vets in Hagley -Rod Stroud the senior vet there is really bunny savvy - does teeth clipping without sedation, he has been great with my 14 year old bunny who has dental issues and recently had a URI.
It's Rod you need to see there, other vets are good but not got the confidence/calm manner Rods got.
Situated in Hagley - can't add links off phone.

Back