• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser plays ball

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PA100538.jpg

Awwwwww bless him, he is concentrating really hard........he looks so cuddly:love::love:

Last edited:
Awwwwww please him, he is concentrating really hard........he looks so cuddly:love::love:

Spenser: I am not cuddly. Sometimes I let Mummy carry me to and from the hutch, but often I wriggle and squiggle ... and sometimes I bite!

Spenser: I am not cuddly. Sometimes I let Mummy carry me to and from the hutch, but often I wriggle and squiggle ... and sometimes I bite!

:no: That's very naughty Spenser :no: A Lord you may be but biting is not gentlemanly at all....

:lol:

:no: That's very naughty Spenser :no: A Lord you may be but biting is not gentlemanly at all....

:lol:

Spenser: So I have been told, but a Lord must keep his minions in their place. I only bite when assaults are made on my bunny dignity. :rabbit2::angel:

clicky clicky flipping clicky.....Humph!!!!!!! NOT a video...............

Gorgous,sparkly white Bunneh!! **swoon**:love::love::love::love:

Spenser, you have amazing ball control skills and have that one right where you want it! As to biting, watch it mister or I'll bring Amy back down to torment you! :lol:

Dudley: *sighs* Spenser if only you were English!! We really needs a good striker in our national team following a recent red card event when somebun got banned from playing!!

Spenser, yet again your Mummy has managed to capture you in a wonderful photo.

You are a bunny of many talents.

Estelle wonders whether or not now you are playing ball............................are you going to have wags? :lol:

She would love to be your wag, but she does have Frankie to consider!!!! :love::love:

Back